Consistent with the other Q models, the Q3 OB has a deep, hot tub style bow that offers safe riding and comfortable lounging for its passengers. Additional similarities include an open concept floor plan that offers plenty of room for family, friends, and pets.
Sleek Looks, Comfort And Riveting Performance
- 2 Hours Rental
- 3 Hours Rental
- 4 Hours Rental
- 6 Hours Rental
- 8 Hours Rental
- 1 Day Rental 24 Hours
- 2 Days Rental
- 3 Days Rental
- 4 Days Rental
- 5 Days Rental
- 6 Days Rental
- 7 Days Rental
- 8 Days Rental
- 9 Days Rental
- 10 Days Rental
- 11 Days Rental
- 12 Days Rental
- 13 Days Rental
- 14 Days Rental
Comfortable all day on the water with 100 Pro Boats in Fort Lauderdale, FL!
- The Q5 OB is the larger sister boat in the Q Series line-up.
- At 25′ 2′ in length with an 8′ 6′ beam, your whole crew can spread out comfortably. Backrest storage wells, a side walkway to the transom, deep bow seating and added gunnel height all translate to fast transitions from lounging to watersports.
- Storage areas, cubby holes, and stainless steel cup holders ensure everyone’s belongings find their place out of the way.
EXPERIENCE, MINIMUM AGE AND BOATING SAFTEY COURSE.
- Minimum Age to rent our boats is 21.
- If you were born after January 1st, 1988, you need the Florida boating safety course Instructions on how to complete your course will be found in your confirmation email directly after making your reservation.
- CHARTERER/OPERATOR certifies that CHARTERER/OPERATOR is experienced, licensed, if applicable and competent in the handling and operation of a Vessel of the type named in this agreement and chartered that CHARTERER/OPERATOR has sufficient practical knowledge of seamanship, piloting, and Rules-of-the -Road to properly exercise full authority over the Vessel and is under the command of a competent person. A competent person must have a minimum of two years of experience operating vessels of a similar type and size (within 10 feet) to the Scheduled Vessel, have no marine losses in the last ten years, no violations/suspensions (including auto) in the last five years and no criminal convictions or pleas of no contest ever. The Charterer agrees that the Charterer will not allow the Vessel to be operated by any person not qualified to do so during the Charter Period.
- If you don’t qualify as OPERATOR, and you have no qualifying OPERATOR in your Group you have to request a CAPTAIN. Select “Get a Captain” when you book your Boat.
- Total length 25′ 2″ 7.61 m
- Beam 8’6″ 2.59 m
- Cruise speed 30kts (45–45 knots top)
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Playlist for music