The 410 Express Cruiser, is an executive-class sport yacht with as much sex appeal as any of the European imports.
The Largest And Most Technologically Advanced Dashboard With Navigation Thruster
- 2 Hour Rental
- 4 Hour Rental
- 6 Hour Rental
- 8 Hour Rental
- 1 Day Rental 24 Hours
- 2 Day Rental
- 3 Day Rental
- 4 Day Rental
- 5 Day Rental
- 6 Day Rental
- 7 Day Rental
- 8 Day Rental
- 9 Day Rental
- 10 Day Rental
- 11 Day Rental
- 12 Day Rental
- 13 Day Rental
- 14 Day Rental
Attention Wherever You Go At Fort Lauderdale, FL With 100 Pro Boats. Speed, & Comfort.
- If the boat is rented without Captain we need proof of your experience that you are able to control this Vessel.
- Enjoy the sun, the wind in your hair, the fantastic company in the fabulous NEW Greenline NEO Open with Hardtop. Cruise or go fast at 45MPH with comfort. 2 300 HP Mercury Outboard. Featuring the largest settee in class, island wet bar and fridge.
- The largest and most technologically advanced dashboard with Navigation Thruster and more, NEO is the perfect boat for a weekend getaway, Sandbar Gatherings or just a day cruise.
The Cabin offers bathroom with toilet and shower.
EXPERIENCE, MINIMUM AGE AND BOATING SAFTEY COURSE.
- Minimum Age to rent our boats is 21.
- If you were born after January 1st, 1988, you need the Florida boating safety course Instructions on how to complete your course will be found in your confirmation email directly after making your reservation.
- CHARTERER/OPERATOR certifies that CHARTERER/OPERATOR is experienced, licensed, if applicable and competent in the handling and operation of a Vessel of the type named in this agreement and chartered that CHARTERER/OPERATOR has sufficient practical knowledge of seamanship, piloting, and Rules-of-the -Road to properly exercise full authority over the Vessel and is under the command of a competent person. A competent person must have a minimum of two years of experience operating vessels of a similar type and size (within 10 feet) to the Scheduled Vessel, have no marine losses in the last ten years, no violations/suspensions (including auto) in the last five years and no criminal convictions or pleas of no contest ever. The Charterer agrees that the Charterer will not allow the Vessel to be operated by any person not qualified to do so during the Charter Period.
- If you don’t qualify as OPERATOR, and you have no qualifying OPERATOR in your Group you have to request a CAPTAIN. Select “Get a Captain” when you book your Boat.
- Total length w/swim platform 37′ 11.28 m
- Beam 11’5″ 3.80 m
- Cruise speed 30MPH (45MPH top)
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Playlist for music